Saturday, August 8, 2009
My new addiction: string cheese. This stuff is awesome, you can eat it in chunks if you're just h'ongry! or you can play with your food by pulling it into string-like pieces. This stuff is sheer genius, but very addictive. I could eat this stuff any time of day, and unfortunately, so could my cats. If they see me (or rather smell me) with the stuff, I am stalked to no end until I "share," which usually consists of me spending more time breaking up pieces for them than actually eating it. Oh geez, I have too many damn cats...... Or else they put crack in the stuff. Whichever works.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Hello world! This is the Great Angla, writing my first blog. Allow me to introduce myself, I am a host of things, not limited to:
* an old married lady (aka a 27 year-old who has been married for *gasp* 2 whole years as of tomorrow
* the proprietor of a cat hotel, as we have 8 cats (the current count) and should buy stock in Purina
* a slave to Elon's Doctor of Physical Therapy program, quite literally, as I am on my 24 week clinical affiliation at UNC Hospitals, where I am working as a free physical therapist
* a Carolina grad, and a Tar Heel forever (suck it Dookies!!) O:-)
* a used-to-be avid reader, but grad school has killed this for me
* an internet junkie, in need of rehabilitation (does this count?)
* someone who is trying to clean up their act, in an eco-friendly sort of way
in addition to many many more things, sure to come out at a later time.
I hope you will enjoy the blogs to come, complete with irony, anger and frustration. These seem to be the tenets that rule my life, and I will be glad to illustrate them for you all.
Until next time..... *giggles*